PICKLE POINTS FAQS
- What is the Pickle Points Program?
Pickle Points is Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shops Loyalty Program.
- How does it work?
- EVERY $1 = 1 POINT (PICKLE POINTS ARE NOT EARNED ON DISCOUNTED ORDERS, PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, EXCLUDES SALES TAX, AND CATERING MAY BE EXEMPTED, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL SHOP FOR DETAILS).
- EVERY 100 POINTS = $10 CREDIT ON YOUR PICKLE’S POINTS ACCOUNT
- EVERY $10 EARNED = $10 TOWARDS ANY FOOD OR BEVERAGE ITEM (CATERING MAY BE EXEMPTED, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL SHOP FOR DETAILS)
- Where can I redeem Pickle Points?
At any franchise location and online. For a list of franchise locations and online ordering go to: www.mrpickles.com/locations
- Do I need a card?
No, Pickle Points work off your 10 digit phone #
- What if i don’t have a phone number?
You can make up a 10 digit number.
- What if I forget the phone # I used?
We can also look up your account by your name or email address.
- Do Pickle Points expire?
Points do not expire, but once you earn enough points to convert to a reward the reward will expire 180 days from the date they were earned.
- Why don’t I get Pickle Points when I use a coupon?
Pickle Points are not accumulated for discounted items, promotional items, and excludes sales tax (catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details).
- If I earn $10 and don’t use the full amount is the remaining value still available?
If money remains after redeeming partial value, the remainder can be used on future orders if they are redeemed within 180 days of being earned.
- Can I save up my points?
Points can accumulate but once they convert into a reward, they will have an expiration date. You do not have to use each $10 reward increment (can be saved up) if they are used within the 180-day period in which they were earned.
- Can multiple rewards be used during one transaction?
Yes, they can, but you are not required to use all at once if more than one reward is available.
- How does a customer find out how many points they have:
- In Shop: Cashier can print out Rewards Summary
- Sign In to your Account then go to: Activity and Rewards
- I forgot to give my Pickle Point information at the register, can I still get points for my order?
Yes, by going to our website, www.mrpickles.com, click on the link at the bottom of the page that says Get Pickle Points and sign in. Underneath your order history you will see Add Order to Account. Enter the Order ID and total from the receipt. This feature is not yet available on the mobile version of the page but does work on a computer, tablet or laptop accessing the full version of our site.
- Can my Pickle’s Points be redeemed for cash?
No cash value – see terms and conditions online at www.mrpickles.com
- Why do you need my information? Can I opt out?
Occasionally Mr. Pickle’s Shops in your local area may send out a mailer or an email informing you of a Pickle Deal or Event. You can opt out of these mailings and emails by going into your account online, then go to Edit Preferences to opt out.
- Can I use my Pickle Point Rewards for online/mobile ordering?
Pickle Points Rewards are good for redemption online and in store.
- I didn’t get points for my online order?
If the shops’ online ordering is giving a 10% discount for online ordering, points will not accrue. If you utilize a coupon or promotion points do not accrue for discounted items.
- I don’t have a Pickle Points Account yet; can I get credit for my purchase today?
To get credit for today’s order, simply create a New Account, then go to Order History. Underneath your order history you will see Add Order to Account. Enter the Order ID and total from your receipt.
- What can I buy with my Pickle Points Reward?
Pickle Point Rewards can be used to purchase food and beverage items online or in-store.
- Can I sign my company up for Pickle Points?
The program is designed for individual use.
- How do I know that I have been signed up?
(For customers being singed up by an owner/employee) Once we enter your information into our POS (register) you will receive an email confirmation saying you have been enrolled into the Loyalty Program.
- Do I get points for catering orders?
This depends on the shop, please check with your specific shop to see if they honor points on catering orders.
- I think I have duplicate accounts, what do I do?
You can submit a Pickle points ticket (Click on the button above that says Pickle Points Help) and advise the representative the issue, which account you would like to keep and if any personal info needs to be updated and the representative will combine points into 1 account and disable the duplicates. .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Mr. Pickle’s Pickle Points Program is not eligible to earn points for Rewards until you are registered online. The account is only valid if obtained from Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shops. The account is non-transferable and may only be used by the original owner. Use of this program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Mr. Pickle’s Pickle Points Program is for individual customers only. Points may not be earned for business purchases. Points are earned for each dollar spent, excluding tax, and tip (catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details), at all participating Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shops for most purchases. Certain restrictions apply. You must use your account once during a six month period, to retain earned points and/or rewards or your points/rewards will be forfeited.
Pickle Points are not earned on discounts and promotional offers. Earned Pickle Point Rewards are not valid to use towards catering or merchandise.
Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop reserves the right to add or withdraw participating shops, to make changes to the rules or rewards, audit or cancel your account or terminate the program at any time without advance notice. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the card holder. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to enroll in the Pickle Points Program.