Pickle Points Are Here!
Pickle Points FAQs
- What is the Pickle Points Program?
Pickle Points is Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shops Loyalty Program.
- How does it work?
Every $1 = 1 point (Pickle Points are not earned on discounted orders, promotional items, excludes sales tax, and catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details).
Every 100 points = $10 credit on your Pickle’s Points Account
Every $10 earned = $10 towards any food or beverage item (catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details)
- Where can I redeem Pickle Points?
At any franchise location and online. For a list of franchise locations and online ordering go to: www.mrpickles.com/locations
- Do I need a card?
No, Pickle Points work off your 10 digit phone #
- What if i don't have a phone number?
You can make up a 10 digit number.
- What if I forget the phone # I used?
We can also look up your account by your name or email address.
- Do Pickle Points expire?
They will expire 180 days from the date they were earned.
- Why don't I get Pickle Points when I use a coupon?
Pickle Points do not accumulate for discounted orders, promotional items, and excludes sales tax (catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details).
- If I earn $10 and don’t use the full amount is the remaining value still available?
If money remains after redeeming partial value, the remainder can be used on future orders as long as they are redeemed within six months of being earned.
- Can I save up my points?
Points can accumulate. You do not have to use each $10 increment, points can be saved up, as long as they are used within the 180 day period in which they were earned.
- How does a customer find out how many points they have:
- In Shop: Cashier can print out Rewards Summary
- Go to www.mrpickles.com, click on Get Pickle Points, Sign into your Account then go to: Activity and Rewards
- Can my Pickle's Points be redeemed for cash?
No cash value - see terms and conditions online at www.mrpickles.com
- Why do you need my information? Can I opt out?
Occasionally Mr. Pickle's Shops in your local area may send out a mailer or an email informing you of a Pickle Deal or Event. You can opt out of these mailings and emails by going into your account online, then go to Edit Preferences to opt out.
- Can I use my Pickle Point Rewards for online/mobile ordering?
Pickle Points Rewards are good for redemption online and in store.
- I didn't get points for my online order?
The shops that are offering 10% discount on online ordering, points will not accrue. Points do not accrue for discounted items. The shops that do not offer the 10% discount, customers can accrue Pickle Points.
- HELP! The cashier forgot to ask me if I had a Pickle Points Account, how do I get credit for my purchase today?
Go to www.mrpickles.com and click on the Get Pickle Points. Go to: Sign In ► Order History ► Add Order to Account. You will need the receipt from your order which will give your your Order ID # and the Order Total. If you don't have your receipt click on: Pickle Points Help.
- Can I get credit for my purchase today if I don't have a Pickle Points account?
You will need to create your Pickle Points account by going to: Create your Account Now (or click on the button below). Once your account has been created, you can LOGIN to: My Account ► Order History ► Scroll to the bottom of your Order History ► Add Order to Account. You will need the receipt from your order which will give your your Order ID # and the Order Total.
- Why did you move away from the Frequent Buyer Card?
We wanted our Loyalty Program to be available at all franchise locations.
- What can I buy with my Pickle Points Reward?
Pickle Point Rewards can be used to purchase food and beverage items online or in-store.
- Can I sign my company up for Pickle Points?
The program is designed for individual use.
- How do I know that I have been signed up?
- The quickest way to sign up for an account is online....you can start earning points immediately.
Terms and Conditions
The Mr. Pickle's Pickle Points Program is not eligible to earn points for Rewards until you are registered online. The account is only valid if obtained from Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shops. The account is non-transferable and may only be used by the original owner. Use of this program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Mr. Pickle's Pickle Points Program is for individual customers only. Points may not be earned for business purchases. Points are earned for each dollar spent, excluding tax, and tip (catering may be exempted, please check with your local shop for details), at all participating Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shops for most purchases. Certain restrictions apply. You must use your account once during a six month period, to retain earned points and/or rewards or your points/rewards will be forfeited.
Pickle Points are not earned on discounts and promotional offers. Earned Pickle Point Rewards are not valid to use towards catering or merchandise.
Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop reserves the right to add or withdraw participating shops, to make changes to the rules or rewards, audit or cancel your account or terminate the program at any time without advance notice. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the card holder. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to enroll in the Pickle Points Program.